GCam Vivo Y22 – The Vivo Y22 is, in fact, one of the most popular phones made by Vivo. If you have a Vivo Y22 and aren’t happy with how its camera works, you can try GCam or Google Camera.
Today, we’ll show you how to download and install the latest stable version of vivo y22 gcam port so that you can take pictures that are clear and detailed no matter what the lighting is like.
Enjoy modes like Astrophotography, Night Sight, Blur Lens, Portrait Mode, and many more. Before we start, let’s take a quick look at some of the device’s best features.
Vivo Y22 GCam Feature
GCam apk is a very important part of making a picture look great. Here are the best links to download GCam apk. We also give you the most up-to-date config files. Before you get the GCam apk, you should know what kind of GCam features work on the Vivo Y22. So, let’s look at GCam’s list of features.
- HDR+ (enhanced HDR) (enhanced HDR)
- Better edge detection in Portrait Mode
- Night Sight lets you take better pictures in low light.
- Portrait mode with Night Sight (8.2.204 and later)
- Astrophotography consists of (version 7.0.009 and later)
- Video stabilization modes (version 8.1.101 and later)
- Object portrait mode (lens blur)
- Google Photos and Google Lens were combined.
- Frequent faces
- Up to a 60X zoom is allowed (only on the Google Camera port)
- 4k 60 FPS video recording
- RAW image capture
Download Google Camera for Vivo Y22
- Download Google Camera 8.1 APK for Android
- Download Google Camera 7.3.018 APK [Recommended]
- Download Google Camera 7.3.021 APK
- Download GCam_6.1.021_Advanced_V1.4.032219.1950: Download
- Download GCam Nikita
How to set up Google Camera on the Vivo Y22
Setting up the Google Camera APK file is as easy as setting up any other third-party APK file. This doesn’t require you to “root” your device.
- Tap on the link above to get the GCam APK file and then tap on it.
- Make sure that your device’s Unknown Sources setting is turned on. To do this, go to the device’s Settings menu, click on Security/Privacy, and turn it on. [If it’s already on, go straight to installation.]
- It will start the package installer, and you can install it by tapping the Install button.
- Open it and use it once the installation is done.
- Still, if the camera app doesn’t work, use the build.prop file to turn on the Camera2api. (Not for all gadgets)
Vivo Y22 Device Overview:
The Vivo Y22 has a 6.55-inch IPS screen with a refresh rate of 60 Hz. It is an HD+ screen with a resolution of 720 x 1612 pixels and an aspect ratio of 20:9. Under the hood, we get the Mediatek Helio G85 processor built on a 12 nm manufacturing process.
It is an octa-core processor with two Cortex-A75 cores clocked at 2.0 GHz and six Cortex-A55 cores clocked at 1.8 GHz. For handling the graphics-intensive tasks, we have the Mali-G52 MC2. The phone comes with Android 12 out of the box, and on top of that is the Funtouch 12 skin.
In terms of optics, we get a triple rear camera setup and a single selfie camera at the front. The rear camera setup consists of a 50 MP primary sensor paired with an f/1.8 lens, a 2 MP macro sensor paired with an f/2.4 lens, and a 2 MP depth sensor paired with an f/2.4. The front-facing selfie camera has an 8 MP wide sensor and an f/2.0 lens. Both the back and front cameras can only record 1080p video at 30 fps.
The phone comes with either 64GB of internal storage plus 4GB of RAM or 128GB of internal storage plus 6GB of RAM. We also get a microSD slot for adding more storage. We get Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, FM Radio, and USB Type-C 2.0 for communication.
We also get a fingerprint sensor, accelerometer, compass, and proximity sensor on the side. All of this is powered by a 5000 mAh battery that can be charged quickly with 18W. There are three color options for the smartphone: Starlite Blue, Metaverse Green, and Summer Cyan.
- Download Google Camera Vivo V9 Terbaru [GCAM Vivo V9]
- Download GCAM Realme 6 Pro & 6 Terbaru
- Cara Mengatur GCam sebagai kamera default Xiaomi
- Download GCAM (Google Camera) Vivo Y15 & Y15 Pro