How to Change Netflix Password You may want to change your Netflix password for whatever reason.
Among these reasons, maybe someone else can use your account or to ensure account security.
However, you can easily change your Netflix account password. You can do this both in the browser and on the phone. Now, how to change Netflix password, let’s take a look at all the methods.
Why Should I Change My Netflix Password?
Netflix has become one of the most visited places for most people when it comes to watching movies, series, documentaries or animations.
In fact, most of these people have even stopped watching TV. It is natural that we want the platforms in our lives to be special to us.
You may no longer need to save passwords shared with close friends or loved ones when your connection with those people is lost.
In the end, though, you’re paying Netflix to watch the production here. It’s very unhealthy for other people to use this place without paying anything.
When we put together all these reasons, we thought it made sense to change your Netflix password frequently.
1. How to Change Netflix Password on Browser
Here are the steps to change Netflix password via browser:
- Open your browser and open Netflix .
- Use your login account information to log in.
- Now click on your profile in the top right corner.
- Select Account from the options in the drop-down menu.
- Change your password by clicking Change Password.
- Enter your current password and then set your new password.
- Save the changes you made.
2. How to Change Netflix Password on Android and iPhone
The steps required to change your Netflix password on Android and iPhone devices are similar. You can use the following instructions for both devices:
- Launch the Netflix app.
- Tap the icon that looks like a blue smiley in the top right corner.
- Tap Account from the drop-down menu.
- Tap Change Password from the options that appear.
- Now fill in each of the “ Current Password ”, “ New Password ” and “ Confirm New Password” fields.
- Finally, select Save .
3. How to Change Netflix Password on Old/Unsupported HP Devices
To change the Netflix password from an old phone that is no longer supported, you must follow these steps:
- Open the Netflix app and tap the three lines to open the menu.
- Tap on the ‘ Account ‘ option from the drop-down menu.
- Now tap Change Password next to Your email address.
- Now add your current password and then your new password.
- Save changes to update the new password.
4. How to Change Netflix Password via Email
To change your Netflix password via email, follow these steps:
- Go to netflix.com/loginhelp .
- Select an email from the options.
- Enter an email address and select My Email .
- Follow the instructions in the email sent to that email address.
- Incoming emails automatically contain a link that can help you sign in.
- You can now change your password by entering your new password.
5. How to Change Netflix Password with Text Message
There is also Text Message in the options in the link above. Here’s what you need to do:
- Again, visit the Netflix webpage here .
- Select Text Message (SMS) from the options that appear.
- Enter the phone number associated with your Netflix account.
- Then tap on Send Text Message.
- Now a code is coming, write that code in the blank part of the page.
- With this code, you can reset your password and set your new password.
How to Reset Netflix Password
As a Netflix password reset link, you can use the method of changing password by Text Message and Email. The Netflix login help webpage is also a section where you can reset your Netflix password.