In our article, where we will explain the how to disable comments on TikTok videos, we will explain with examples what to do for the problem of I cannot comment.
TikTok comment closing is mostly preferred temporarily. Sometimes they do not want to be commented on the selected videos, and sometimes there are those who want to block them by day, week or month.
You can see the problem that the video does not come out very, very rarely in the process of closing comments. In other words, the restriction remains in the place to be made or the selected closed state may be active.
Before applying the suggested options, we recommend that you research whether there is a problem in general or partial in general.
How To Disable Comments On TikTok Videos
- Touch the person icon below to switch to the profile.
- Click on the 3 dots at the top.
- Proceed to the “Privacy and security” section.
- Enter “Who can post comments”.
- Choose “Everyone” as your friends or off.
In the related options, you can change who can see the videos I like. Here you can set it so that only you can see it.
I can’t comment on TikTok
After checking whether the above option is active or not, if there is no problem, let’s try the following.
- Do you have the same problem with any other phone?
- Make sure the app is up to date on the problem phone.
- If the version of the device is old, it may cause problems.
- If the phone date setting is incorrect, it may give an error.
- Try changing who can comment to your friends then choose everyone if you want or vice versa.
How to block TikTok spam comments
- “Comment filters” from privacy and security
- Turn on filtering for spam and offensive comments.
- If you want, you can enter the keywords to be blocked by activating the “Filter keywords” option.
- You can also access the disabled list from the previous section.
If you want to report a problem, see the TikTok customer service news.