How To Downgrade iOS 15 to 14, How to go back to iOS 15 to 14, will the data on the phone be deleted in the iPhone downgrade? Here are the steps to go back from iOS 15 to 14 without deleting your data!
Rolling back from iOS 15 to 14, deleting updates, installing old versions, downgrading iOS for any reason are being investigated more after the last iOS 15 release by Apple.
I had some troubles or dislikes in iOS 15 How can I revert to iOS14? If you say so, we will solve your problem.
You may want to downgrade iOS 15 to version 14 for many reasons, such as unexpected phone restarts, applications not working, system slowdown and excessive battery consumption. How to undo iPhone iOS update, restore deleted data again? you can review in detail.
You can downgrade iOS 15 to return to iOS 14 from iOS 15 . In our article, we explain the easiest method to get rid of the iOS 15 beta version.
How To Downgrade iOS 15 to 14
Before starting the iOS 15 to iOS 14 Rollback process, make sure to back up your IOS device.
The simplest way to get rid of the iOS 15 beta version is to remove the beta profile from your phone and wait for the new update to come. For this;
- Select Settings > General > VPN & Device Management > iOS 15 & iPadOS 15 Beta Software Profile and press the Delete button.
- Go to General in Settings .
- Select VPN and Device Management .
- Select iOS 15 & iPadOS 15 Beta Software Profile .
- From here , click Delete Profile to delete this profile.
Although this method takes some time, it will fully restore your device to the old version.
- Put your iPhone in recovery mode. For help getting into recovery mode , you can visit here.
- After you complete the process, an icon will appear on your screen, indicating that you need to connect the phone to the computer. Find your device from Finder if you are a Mac user , or from iTunes if you are a PC user . You can click here for help with the process .
- On the screen, you will see 3 different options : Update/Restore/Cancel . Select Restore from here .
- At this stage, the device will ask you if you are sure you want to restore your phone. Click on Restore and Update here .
- At this stage, the device will inform you that your phone will be updated to iOS 14.6 . Click the next button to go to the next step.
- In the final stage, you must accept some licenses and agreements.
After this process, you will receive a message that the software has been installed for your iPhone . The process usually takes 15 minutes. This time may differ depending on your device and internet connection.
After the installation is complete, you will receive notification that the new software has been installed on your device. At the same time, your phone will reboot 1-2 times during this time, just like the software update.
After all these processes are completed, your device will boot into a reset.
To restore old information;
- On the installation start screen , click Set Manually .
- At this stage, the device will ask you to connect to a Wi-Fi network.
- You then choose where to restore your information.
- After making the selection, you need to enter your Apple ID , password and the code sent to your computer.
If you have made more than one backup recently, you can restore the one you want. If your backup is compatible with iOS 15 version, unfortunately you cannot install it.
After choosing the backup, the system will install it on your phone. You will now be back to your previous version of iOS 15 . Please note that it takes a few minutes to restore backups.
- How To Restore network settings on iPhone and iPad
- How to Install iOS 16 Public Beta on iPhone
- How to Try Audible for Free on iPhone