How To Facetime Android from iPhone. This application for video calls comes exclusively for Apple-made devices, one of which is the iPhone.
In other words, only Apple product users can use the services in this video calling application.
However, along with the release of iOS 15, Apple opened up opportunities for Android device users to try FaceTime.
iPhone users can now make FaceTime calls addressed to Android devices. Later, Android users will be able to access FaceTime via a browser.
The method is quite easy. Here are the steps.
How To Facetime Android from iPhone
- Open the FaceTime app on your iPhone, then click the “Create Link” button to create a link with an invitation to make a video call.
- Choose a social media option like Facebook Messenger, Skype, WhatsApp, and more as a place to share the FaceTime link.
- Once shared, Android users who receive the link can access the FaceTime service via a browser .
- Just like using the Zoom app, Android and Windows users can set the name that will be displayed during a FaceTime call.
- Furthermore, users can press the Join button to directly make video calls with previous iPhone users.
How to FaceTime from iPhone to Android by invitation
- Open the FaceTime app and click the “New FaceTime” option.
- Select the contact list of the Android user you want to contact.
- The app will automatically generate an invite link which will be sent via the iMessage app.
- Once the link is sent, the recipient will receive a notification in the form of an invitation to make a FaceTime call.
- To accept a FaceTime call, simply press the button with the Checklist icon on the incoming notification.
Keep in mind, only Apple device users can invite Android users to FaceTime
If you want to make video calls, Android users can use alternative applications, such as Zoom, Google Meet, Google Duo, WhatsApp, and other similar applications.
- How To Leave Android Group Chat
- How To Get Past Android Lock Screen
- How To Make Android Camera Like iPhone