How To Fix Registry_Error Blue Screen on Windows
Many people get upset when they notice the registry_error blue screen on their operating system.
The good news, however, is that you shouldn’t worry too much about it. This is because there are several ways to fix this problem without too much trouble. In this article, we will explain how to fix it. registry_error is easy. So you can use this as a guide even if you are a beginner.
Typically, a blue screen appears on your system with a fresh install or new program. Also, some users face the same error when they just restart their computer. Typically, blue screen errors can appear along with many different error messages.
In any case, an introduction to the error will be provided along with the message itself. In addition, a stop code is most often provided so that users can learn more. You can use this error code as a guide for finding solutions. With that said, in this article we will explain what registry_error blue screen is and how to fix it.
Introducing Registry_error Blue Screen
Before we get into a detailed explanation of the solutions, let’s learn more about registry_error. In fact, blue screen errors may appear from time to time without prior notice. This particular error can appear especially on computers.
Basically, a blue screen error is what you experience after a restart or some changes made to the system. For example, it can appear after installing a new application or even installing a new hardware component.
These errors are often referred to as BSOD errors. In fact, BSOD is an abbreviation used to stand for Blue Screen of Death, and it sounds pretty intimidating.
He explains the scenario in which you experience a sudden shutdown. According to user reviews, BSOD can appear for various reasons. You can always figure out what happened just by looking at the error messages.
Usually these error messages are also accompanied by a description. But if you still can’t figure out what the error is, you can also search the web. When searching on the Internet, you can find a lot of information if you enter the correct code.
Fixing registry_error on Windows 10
It is true that many people get this registry_error on their PC for various reasons. This particular error can also show up with a stop code. It goes without saying that this error is directly related to registry entries. This means that it indicates an error related to errors in your registry.
According to what we have found, the Windows registry is considered a hierarchical database. These entries are needed to store the low-level settings associated with Microsoft Windows.
It also stores information related to applications that use the registry. The error message will also contain a text message describing the nature of the error.
This message says that your computer has encountered an error and requires a restart. It also says that they are collecting some information related to the error that appeared.
Then the system will automatically restart. On top of that, it says that you can search the internet and find out more. So let’s dig deeper and find out more.
What is the nature of the registry_error you are experiencing?
As mentioned earlier, the registry_error blue screen error can appear in different ways on your system. If you encounter such an error, you should determine its nature before proceeding. This will make it easier for you to find the exact solution.
- Have you only encountered registry_error once? If so, then there is nothing to worry about.
- Did you get this error whenever you left your computer for about 4 minutes? Or are you experiencing this after using the security and maintenance feature? If so, you may consider it a serious mistake.
Also, if you are wondering how to fix 0x0000007f Blue Screen Error with ease, this is the guide you should check out.
Read Also: How to uninstall Microsoft Edge from Windows 10
Solutions to try if you’re getting registry_error
Below are the most practical solutions to try if you encounter a registry_error blue screen. So go ahead and find out how to fix this. In fact, in this section, we explain how to fix this error on Windows 10 system.
Method 1: Disable System Maintenance.
Do you experience this Registry_Error blue screen whenever you start running a service? In this case, you can overcome this error simply by following the steps given below. All these steps are described in the simplest possible way, so even a beginner can easily understand them.
- First, you must run the Windows search option.
- Then enter the text ” Run ” in this text box to continue. Hit Enter.
- Now you can enter the text “ Regedit . »Then press” Enter “on your keyboard This will bring up the Registry Editor.
- If you see a prompt message, you should click Yes to grant access to user account management.
- Then you must enter the following code into the address bar of the window.
Компьютер \ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SOFTWARE \ Microsoft \ Windows NT \ CurrentVersion \ Schedule \ Maintenance [Hit Enter]
- After that, you can see if the MaintenanceDisabled value is specified on the right side of the window.
- Then select DWORD. But you should know that you need to create a new key for this if you cannot see it.
- To do this, simply right-click the area and select NEW . »Then you must select” DWORD Parameter (32 bit) “.
- You must now rename this file to MaintenanceDisabled. Then press ” Enter ” on your keyboard.
- You should now double click. Then you have to change the value to 1 from 0.
- Click the button labeled ” OK ” And close the window. After that, you should reboot the system for the changes to take effect.
Method 2: Disable .NET Framework System Tasks That Wake Up In Idle Mode To Fix Blue Screen Registry_Error
- First, you have to press ” Windows ” and ” S ” together to open the search function.
- Now you have to enter the text ” Task Scheduler ” And press ” Enter ” to continue.
- You can expand the library in its left pane.
- Once you have done that, you should expand the option called “ Microsoft . »Then expand the option named” Windows “as well.
- Now select the option titled . NET Framework .
- Right-click the aspect that mentions the text “ When the computer…. “. It can be found in the Triggers section.
- You should now select the option called ” Disable “.
- You should now disable any other tasks that are on the same list. However, you shouldn’t worry about them if there are no other tasks.
Read Also: 14 Best Animation Software for Windows
Method 3: use memory diagnostics to fix the registry_error blue screen
It is mentioned below how to use the memory diagnostic option to fix this blue screen Registry_Error.
- You must first open Windows Search. Then enter the text “ diagnostic . »Then select the option labeled” Diagnose Windows Memory “.
- Now you have to click on the option “ Restart now and check…. ” continue.
- Wait for a while so you can restart your computer later.
Method 4: reset your OS
If the previous option didn’t work, follow these steps and reset your OS to fix the blue screen Registry_Error.
- Navigate to the “Settings” option by pressing the ” Windows ” button and ” I ” to continue.
- Go to Update & Security .
- Select the option titled ” Recovery “.
- Now click on the option called ” Proceed . »You can find it in the” Reset this PC ” section .
- Now you have to choose either Delete All or Keep My Files . If you delete everything, you should have created a backup before doing so.
- Then click Next and Reset .
Other steps you can take to fix registry_error blue screen.
- Scan your system with an antivirus.
- Use SFC / CHKDSK or DISM
- Update your system to the latest build.
- Rebuild the OS.
Hope at least one of the above methods will fix your registry_error . Do you still have doubts? Please let us know.