How To Get Rid of Taboola News on Android Phone – The majority of people use their Android phone for a variety of purposes, including playing games, learning the newest news, and staying in touch with family and friends.
But what if you don’t want to open your phone to the most recent Taboola news items every time? Fortunately, Taboola news on your Android phone can be easily removed.
You can block tabs in Google Chrome by selecting the Options tab from the Options menu (three dots at the upper left of the page).
By selecting Options, you can remove Taboola from your settings if you don’t want to use it. Going to a specific page or collection of pages and promptly removing any links you don’t want the page to be connected with should be your first step.
Internet Explorer no longer supports Taboola’s add-ons. A list of installed add-ons is shown in the Manage Add-ons tab of the Add-ons menu.
It might be feasible to enable Allow some non-intrusive ads if you do. The notification bar displays the Adblock Plus icon, and the box next to “Acceptable Ads” is checked to show that it accepts advertisements.
How To Get Rid of Taboola News on Android Phone
1) Open up your browser (Chrome or Firefox usually work best for this).
2) Go into the browser’s “Settings” menu.
3) Click “Advanced” and then look for the “Content Settings.”
4) Select “Notifications.”
5) Uncheck the box that says “Allow websites to show notifications.”
6) Finally, click on “Block Pop-Ups,” which will prevent Taboola news ads from appearing on your phone again.
And there you have it – a quick fix to get rid of those annoying Taboola news adverts for good. Depending on your device and its operating system, this process could be slightly different, but following the general steps should get you there quickly.
We sincerely hope that this article has helped you avoid having Taboola adverts on your Android smartphone. You can resume enjoying your web browsing after doing these measures without the continual interruption of unwanted advertisements.
How do I get rid of Taboola ads?
You don’t have to put up with a Taboola ad infection on your computer forever, I assure you! To totally get rid of Taboola advertising, you can either use a manual or an automatic method.
In the automatic technique, the software’s mess is cleaned up using a specialized removal tool. If you select the manual option, you will require a step-by-step manual to remove every Taboola file. Please continue reading so that we can demonstrate how to use both alternatives.
Internet Explorer should no longer have any Taboola add-ons.
- A configuration page will be opened after you launch Internet Explorer, select Tools (activate menu bar by pressing “F10” key once), and then click on Internet Option.
- You will now see a window with a list of all the installed add-ons if you select the Programs tab and then the Manage Add-ons button.
- Disable Taboola at this point, as well as every other unauthorized or unwanted add-on from this list.
Take Taboola out of Mozilla Hammer
- launching Mozilla Firefox select the Tools tab. If the Tools menu doesn’t show up, press the “F10” key once to bring up the menu bar. Then select Options; a configuration page will then appear; click the General tab, and then check the very first section, which is called Startup. You will see a HOME PAGE Edit Box under “Start-up”; please change “www.Taboola” to “www.google.com,” then click “Apply” and “Close.”
- Launch Firefox again
Firefox should be reset.
- Launch Firefox, then select the Help option (press “F10” once to activate the menu bar).
- Click “Troubleshooting information” from the Help menu.
- Note: You can also access this page by launching Firefox, entering “about:support” (without the quotes), and then pressing OK or Enter.
- You will be taken to a “Troubleshooting information” page where, on the right side of the page, you can choose to “Reset Firefox.”
- To reset Firefox, select the Reset Firefox option and then adhere to their instructions.
- Restoring Mozilla Firefox is recommended.
Restore default settings by restarting Google Chrome.
- Open Google Chrome and select the settings option by clicking the menu button (Note: menu icon is located right side top corner it is look like this: Google Chrome Options Icon ). (For a clearer explanation, go to the screenshot below.)
- When you scroll down and select the “Show advanced settings…” option, further options will display at the bottom of the page. Continue to scroll down and select “Reset Browser settings.” (For a clearer explanation, go to the screenshot below.)
- Now, close every window of the Google Chrome browser and open it once again.
How to Disable Taboola in the Registry
- When you press the “window key + R” combination (Flag sign key + R), the Run box will appear. Type “REGEDIT” into the run box, then click OK. A registry editor window will appear.
- You can search for any string in the registry editor by selecting the Edit menu, then clicking the Find option.
- Enter “Taboola” in the search field, then select Find Next.
- The key or value that contains the Taboola string will be highlighted in the search result.
- Now remove any Registry Key/Value/Value-Data that contain the string “Taboola” (must see the example screenshot below)
- Note:- Only delete the Taboola path; do not delete the entire value data.
- To find Next, press the F3 key. Complete the final step to see all results.
- We are using the adware called “Conduit” as an example.
Taboola from Startup to Remove
- When you press the “window key + R” combination (Flag sign key + R), a Run box will appear. Type “MSCONFIG” into this box, then click OK. The msconfig window will appear.
- Click the Startup tab in the msconfig window to see all the startup entries. Look through the list and uncheck any that contain Taboola. Uncheck any additional entries that you deem unnecessary. then select OK to put all the changes into effect.