How To Have The Cinema Mode of The iPhone 13 – Cinema Mode was one of the biggest inclusions Apple made to its iPhone 13 this year.
However, all devices before this were left without one of the most interesting features. If you don’t know how to use Cinema Mode, here we tell you what it is and how to record videos on iPhone 13 with this mode.
Today, however, the protagonists are the older iPhone models, and that is that we bring you a way to bring Cinema Mode to your iPhone before iPhone 13 .
Of course, the results may not be as great as with the iPhone 13’s native Cinema Mode, but you’ll have a pretty enough result to upload to your networks. Of course, you will need an iPhone with a double or triple camera to continue with the process.
How to have Cinema Mode on iPhone 12, iPhone 11, iPhone XS
To start you will have to go to the App Store and download the Focus Live application on your iPhone.
When you have it downloaded and installed correctly, follow these steps below to take videos with your Home Theater Mode.
- Open Focus Live on your iPhone.
- Tap on the Take Video option .
- Just above the button to record, you will see some options to configure the recording.
- Record videos with the front camera with portrait effect.
- .5: With this option you will be able to record videos using the bokeh effect on the ultra wide angle lens .
- 1x: Use to record video with bokeh effect using the wide-angle lens .
- 3x: Used to record video with a bokeh effect using the telephoto lens . Of course, the latter will only be available on iPhones with a triple camera.
Select the option that suits you best and you can start recording videos using your Home Theater Mode thanks to the Focus Live application .
With Focus Live you can also edit your videos
If you want to edit your videos taken with Focus Live and change details such as the background, visual effects or add voice over the recording , the application allows you to do so without any problems. To carry it out, you just have to follow these steps:
- Open the Focus Live app on your iPhone.
- Tap on the Edit Video option .
- Now, tap on the Cinematic tab at the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Here you should see all the videos taken with the app. Just tap on the one you want to modify and tap on the Edit button in the top right corner.
- On this new screen you’ll see a bunch of different ways of editing that you can experiment with. However, to access some of these effects you will need to subscribe to the premium version of Focus Live.
- Once you’ve edited the video, tap the arrow in the top right corner to export it . When the pop-up menu opens, tap save to Photos.
And here the tutorial. Now you not only know how to record video with Cinema Mode on your iPhone 12, iPhone 11, iPhone XS , but you also know how to edit it using the same app. To enjoy!
- How to use iPhone Sleep Mode
- How To Updating Apple iPhone 12 mini Phone Software
- How To Take Black and White Photos From iPhone
- How To Remove The Music Player From the iPhone Screen