How To Make Phone Talk When Plugged in Android – Do you want your iPhone to say whatever you want while it’s connected to the computer?
How can you get your Android phone to say something when you plug it in? Are you looking for a way to customize your charging sounds? See how you can do it in a few easy steps.
Discover how to use the automation function in iOS. Additionally, you’ll need root access on Android to customize your charging audio.
We’ll look at how to make our Android and iOS devices say something when they’re plugged in in this article.
Many individuals are unaware that this feature exists. We consider charging our phones to be a chore and ignore it. People are usually shocked when they see it.
When the gadget is connected in, and even when it is unplugged, we can play any audio we desire. First, we’ll look at how we can do it on the iPhone, and then we’ll look at how we can do it on Android.
If you’re not looking for iPhone instructions, you can skip the first section. Now, without further ado, let’s get to work on the guide.
How To Make Phone Talk When Plugged in Android
- There are a few ways to make your Android phone talk when you plug it in.
- The easiest way is to open the “Settings” app on your phone and select “Bluetooth & WiFi.”
- There, you’ll see a button called “Make Phone Talk When Connected.”
- If you don’t see that button, you may need to update your Android software.
- Tap that button and select “Enable.
It’s a lot of fun to mess around with the system settings on your phone. While rooted your phone and the risks that come with it can be intimidating, you will always feel better for doing so.
Nothing, however, is more heartbreaking than bricking your phone simply attempting to modify the charging sound.
If you’re not sure about your repairing skills, your old charging sound might be a better option!
- How To Install CS 1.6 on Windows 8
- How To Install Photoshop CS2 on Windows 10
- How To Install Foxpro 2.6 in Windows XP
- How To Install Dhivehi Fonts To Windows 10