Are you looking for a How to root Oppo F7 then you are on the right website. Because in this article the admin will share tutorials on How to Unlock Bootloader Oppo F7 which have been tested before and are 100% successful without obstacles.
Smartphone Oppo F7 spesifikasi Chipset Mediatek MT6771 Helio P60 (12 nm), CPU Octa-core (4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A53), GPU Mali-G72 MP3, Internal 64GB 4GB RAM.
How To Root Oppo F7 – For those who don’t know the root, it’s access to change or edit system files easily. By having root access, you can delete the default Apps or Apps System, the cool language is bloatware , improve performance, and the most like admin, we can open the display to install Custom ROM and many more.
How to Unlock Bootloader Oppo F7
Why is the bootloader locked?
Every OEM usually locks the Smartphone Bootloader it makes, even though Android is an Open Source operating system. Behind it, all Bootloaders that are locked are safer from Hacking attacks and Avoid Damage due to Modified Operating System errors and end up with a soft brick or hard brick.
So if you want Tetep want Unlock bootloader for ROOT, Install TWRP Recovery and try CUSTOM ROM, Now in this discussion I will give a Tutorial on How to UBL Oppo F7
The first thing to unlock the bootloader, we must follow a few steps using Adb fastboot Let’s look in full here.
Disadvantages of the unlock bootloader:
- Unlocking the bootloader will result in the loss of your Smartphone’s warranty.
- Smartphones are more susceptible to adware , viruses, malware that can sort data that is in your smartphone. One of them is applications that require a high level of security such as banking applications.
Pros after unlocking bootloader:
- Can do Custom ROM, root , install XPOSED, TWRP and Tweak or modify your Smartphone to improve smartphone performance.
- If your smartphone is bootloop or stock in the Logo it’s easier to handle.
- It’s easier to do flashing.
We are not responsible for any damage. This method is only for Oppo F7 phones
- Backup important data because this process will erase all data in your HP memory during the Unlock bootloader process.
- Install USB Drivers on your computer.
- Activate USB Debugging on your Xiaomi phone.
- first activate the developer options mode first. go to Settings> About Phone, then press seven times Build Number / Build , until a warning appears that contains the developer option is active.
- Then return to the initial settings. then look for Developer Options and activate Enable OEM Unlocking Mode and USB Debugging
- Make sure the battery is full charger or at least 50% to avoid bootloop when processing Flashing HP.
- PC / laptop is certain to use Windows OS.
- Use the original data cable to connect the Oppo computer.
- Realme Driver: Link
- Download Minimal Adb dan Fastboot
Easy Ways to Unlock Bootloader Oppo F7
Follow the steps below for UBL Oppo F7:
Step 1 : Prepare all the material that has been downloaded above.
Step 2 : Extract the Oppo Driver file Then Install it on a PC or laptop.
Step 3 : Then Install ADB on your PC. Then connect your cellphone to the PC using a USB data cable.
Note: Make sure the USB Oppo driver is installed on your PC correctly.
Step 4 : Go to location C: \ Program Files \ Minimal ADB and the Fastboot folder (where you have installed adb and fastboot). Then Press and hold SHIFT + Right-click on an empty part, then select the ” Open command window here ” option
Step 5 : After that the Command Line will open, it looks like CMD.
Step 6 : Then to check whether the cellphone is connected properly with the laptop / PC type the following command and press the enter key:
Step 7 : Next enter fastboot mod by typing the next command and pressing the enter key:
adb reboot bootloader
Step 8 : Next, check your HP connection again to find out if the cellphone is properly connected to your laptop / PC. By typing the Fastboot command and pressing the enter key:
Step 9 : Next to do the bootloader unlock process. type the following command and press the enter key:
fastboot oem unlock
When you press enter, the bootloader unlock process will begin.
Step 10 : Finally reboot / restart the cell phone by typing and pressing Enter.
How to Root Oppo F7 Without PC
- Download the latest version of the KingRoot Application .
- Then, install the application. If you get the message “Google installation blocked message” (see picture below), select “More details” then select “Install anyway (unsave)” and “Ok”.
- Next Wait a few minutes for the installation process when finished, select ” Open ” to open / run the Kingroot application.
- Then, if you have already opened, then swipe / swipe the screen up 2x and a confirmation window will open and then select TRY IT .
- Then select TRY ROOT to start the HP Rooting process, wait a few minutes to complete the Rooting process
- After the completion of the completion, it will appear ” Rооtеd ” on the cellphone . To start with the Oppo F7 after being rooted, please download the full checker on the Google Play App.
Now, this is our tutorial about the Easy How to Unlock Bootloader and Root Oppo F7 . That’s all for this post, hopefully hopefully. If there are any questions, please leave a comment below.