DJ apps android and iPhone are few in number, but young DJ candidates who are interested in amateurs and music lovers can easily use the applications in the list we have selected for iOS and Android devices.
Especially in indonesia conditions, the equipment to be bought to be a DJ can be very expensive. You have a ton of equipment to buy, and then you have to invest some serious budget and time to learn it, use the software, and create great music.
Maybe it sounds unbelievable, but you will enter DJing with the mobile DJ application that you just install.
Of course, you cannot give a concert with these applications, but you can use it to try some things, improve yourself and have fun. We have compiled very nice DJ applications for you on our list. Of course, you can find many alternative DJ apps from the Apple Store and Play Store.
1. Cross DJ
The Cross DJ apps claims to be the first as a DJ app. For those looking for a DJ application for iOS and Android, the first application that comes to mind is the Cross DJ application.
There are a lot of features for this app too: Good workflow, good interface, great sounding FX, great sync engine, “glide” mode, convenient loops and tips. However, the major omission includes any type of split cue and that needs to be added.
Some Important Features
- Accurate BPM detection of your music down to the last decimal place
- Stable synchronization: one press and 2 tracks never go out of phase
- Quantization mode: hot cues and loops automatically adjust to beat
- Customizable, manual pitch range (4 to 100%)
- Progressive, manual step bending
- Split audio: Pre-listen on your headphones before mixing tracks (In-App Purchase)
- Automix: Cross DJ mixes your tracks and plays them from any source (playlist, album, etc.)
2. edjing Mix
The application that makes it possible to edit and remix the music you want, the song you want, now offers SoundCloud and TIDAL support. Designed with support from ProDJs.
The DJ app android has many features including a sequencer for creating beats, a looper, pre-cue, and support for several Pioneer and Reloop DJ controllers. As with all other DJ applications, some features are paid.
- Reaching 50 million+ remixes
- Music library (access to all your local music)
- Soundcloud and TIDAL integration (Premium subscription required)
- Ability to create playlists for both Turkish and foreign songs
- Smart search feature that displays results for all your music sources on the same screen
- Queue system for preparing upcoming songs
- Advanced sorting: Options to browse by alphabetical order, BPM or Time
3. DJ Studio 5
Developed exclusively for Android, DJ Studio 5 is the most popular DJ app for Android. With over 50 million downloads, the app lets you mix music in your hands, mix remix scratch, loop or pitch your music.
The most important features of the application are the absence of restrictions, watermarks, premium restrictions, popup ads, etc. Only some platinum content is available for a fee. One of the best aspects of this application is that it does not track your data. Free throttling
- Eight sound effects
- Ten sampling pads
- Ability to record mixes live
- Equalizers and more are included. All features are free to use.
4. Music Maker JAM
With Music Maker Jam, the application of Loudly, you can create your music as you wish without any music knowledge.
Music Maker JAM is the DJ apps you’ve been looking for to create, share and discover great tracks in different genres including trap, hip hop, house, RnB, rock, pop and more .
- You can use free/premium audio loops from the in-app store.
- Add vocals to your track over studio-quality beats.
- Get free virtual currency to buy even more cycles.
- Apply FREE / pro FX & harmony features to your beats.
- Save your music and share it with other music lovers around the world.
- Choose from over 300 Mixed Packs with a library of over 100,000 loops.
- Become a producer who records live with perfect mixing on an 8-track mixer.
- Access thousands of studio-quality loops; from beats and vocals to synth leads and bass lines.
- Create your own unique sound by combining samples from different music genres.
5. djay – DJ App & AI Mixer
DJ Apps turns your Android and iOS device into a full-featured DJ platform. You can access millions of songs from your music files or djay playlist, make live, remix tracks or enable Automix mode to let him create a mix as you want.
- Make the music you want or rearrange the rhythm of the music: choose from over 300 Mix Packs with over 500,000 loops.
- You can choose the type of music you want. Available music genres include Trap, EDM, Rap, Hip-Hop, House, Pop, Rock, Dubstep, Jazz, Latin, Techno, Garage, DnB and many more.
- Record your tracks with the perfect mix on the 8-track mixer or broadcast live for your friends at an event.
- Apply the desired music effects to the song you want.
- Use any instrument you want.