Download Google Camera for OnePlus 11 – The OnePlus 11 is the latest smartphone in the number series from OnePlus, which is a subsidiary of Oppo.
This year, there is no “Pro” model. So, OnePlus launches its new phone with an upgraded triple-lens camera setup. Obviously, the phone captures nice and detailed photos using the stock camera app.
Indeed, you can improve it further by sideloading the Pixel 7’s GCam port. Here you can download Google Camera for OnePlus 11.
Best GCam: Google Camera for OnePlus 11
One of the best things about the new OnePlus 11 is its camera, which comes with a 50MP Sony IMX890 main camera, a 32MP telephoto camera, and a 48MP ultra-wide-angle lens.
On the software side, the phone comes with the same default camera app we’ve seen on the OnePlus 10T and other recent OnePlus phones.
The phone takes good photos in both bright light and low light, and it also takes good portraits. You can use the Google Camera app on your phone to get the long-awaited astrophotography feature or take better photos in low light.
The latest Google Camera port works with OnePlus 11. Yes, you can install the GCam 8.7 port on your device. This is because developers have made the app work on other Android phones, which means you can install it on yours. Google Camera is one of the best alternative camera apps for Android phones.
It has many useful features like Night Sight, Astrophotography mode, SloMo, Beauty Mode, HDR Enhanced, Lens Blur, PhotoSphere, Playground, RAW support, Google Lens, and more. Now, let’s look at how to get Google Camera on OnePlus 11 and how to install it.
Download Google Camera for OnePlus 11
OnePlus 11 owners can easily sideload the Google Camera port on their phones, thanks to the Camera2 API support coming out of the box.
There are several GCam ports that work with the OnePlus 11. The latest GCam mod by BSG, GCam 8.7, Nikita’s GCam 8.2, and Wichaya’s GCam 7.3 ports are compatible with the OnePlus 11. Here’s the link to where you can get the app.
- Download (MGC_8.7.250_A11_V6_MGC.apk)
- Download (GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v2.6.apk)
- Download [MGC_8.1.101_A9_GV1j_MGC.apk]
For GCam 7.3.018 Urnyx05-v2.1 Wichaya V3.1.1.apk
- At first, download this config file on your smartphone.
- Now, make a new folder and call it “GCam.”
- Open GCam folder and create one more folder with configs7 name.
- Now paste the config file inside the configs7 folder.
- Once done, Open the Google Camera app and double tap on the black blank area placed next to the shutter button.
- Tap the settings that are shown in the popup, and then press the restore button.
- Go back to the apps drawer and then open the app again.
While for MGC 8.7.250 A11 V6.apk and MGC 8.1.101 A9 GV1j MGC.apk there’s no need to configure many settings, but still, you can play with GCam settings according to your needs for better results.
Once all done. Start taking stunning photos right away with your OnePlus 11.
You Might Also Enjoy: