How To Delete Episode Data Android – Please keep in mind that you won’t be able to delete downloaded episodes from the channel info page.
Please go to Library – Downloads to delete any downloaded episodes. Individual episodes can be deleted by tapping the dustbin button.
You can hold one episode and then pick others to delete numerous episodes at once if you’re an Android user.
How To Delete Episode Data Android
- To reset the episode app on Android, go to Settings and then Apps.
- Find the Episode app and tap on it.
- Then tap on Storage and Clear Data.
- To reset the episode app on Android, go to Settings > Apps > Episode > Clear Data and Clear Cache.
- To reset the episode app on Android, open the Settings app and select Apps.
- Tap the one you want to clear data and tap Clear Data.