How to stream audio wirelessly on Windows 10 using Bluetooth – Many of us have long done something to stream audio from your phone to a Bluetooth speaker, but what about your computer?
With the necessary hardware installed on your Windows 10 desktop, laptop or even tablet, you can get the same wireless audio experience.
- How To Set Up and Use iCloud Photos on Windows 10
- How To Disable The Lock Screen in Windows 11?
- How to Disable Microsoft Teams [Windows 11 / Windows 10]
How to pair a new Bluetooth device in Windows 10
Follow these easy steps:
- Open Settings .
- Go to Devices .
- Click Bluetooth & other Devices in the left sidebar.
- Set the toggle switch at the top to On .
- To add a new device click add Bluetooth or another device .
- Select Bluetooth .
- Select the device from the list.
For some Bluetooth devices you will need to enter a PIN to confirm pairing, but once done you are all set.
A Bluetooth speaker connects just like headphones, and should now be the default audio output when paired and paired with your computer.ad
An easy way to check this in the latest Windows 10 update is to select the speaker icon in the bottom right corner next to the clock.
Clicking this will tell you the current audio output, and if you need to quickly switch, the ^ icon will quickly open all your available options.
If you want to do this on your computer but do not have built – in Bluetooth, you do not lose everything.
You could have a USB dongle that can add capacity to your computer affordably. Or, if you want to upgrade interns, some Wi-Fi cards also come with built-in Bluetooth.