What is DiagMonAgent On Android? You’ve come to the right place if you’re trying to figure out what the Diagmonagent app is. Samsung phones have a system app that aids in security.
It may also result in the error “Diagmonagent app has stopped working.” I’ve encountered it a few times and have covered a few solutions in this guide.
An internal program called DiagMonAgent, sometimes called Diagnostic Monitor Agent, is designed to quickly identify any problems that can harm Samsung devices. Please try to read this post in its whole as we will go into depth about the features of this internal software that often comes with Samsung phones.
What is DiagMonAgent On Android?
The system app DiagmonAgent is exclusive to Samsung handsets. It does a diagnosis of the issue and informs the developers.
It comes pre-installed, so you might be wondering if it’s bloatware. The app is a crucial component of your phone and doesn’t consume any essential resources, thus the answer is no.
Android’s DiagMonAgent Permissions
Similar to other system programs, DiagMonAgent needs authorization to execute and carry out its intended function on Android.
You may verify the permissions it requires for yourself by heading to Settings>Apps>DiagMonAgent if you’re intrigued.
Look at the permissions tab after that. The “telephone” permission is enabled by default and you are unable to disable it since your Android operating system has already enabled it.
It is safe to leave the pre-installed DiagMonAgent Samsung system app running on your phone. The app is not included on Android KitKat or earlier versions; it is only accessible from Lollipop and later.
The Diagnostic Report it gathers is only given by Samsung, and it is also used to address app problems that lead to a poor user experience. Thus, there is no question that the app is safe, and you shouldn’t be concerned.
Is the DiagMonAgent app infected?
When playing a game or watching videos on your phone, the notification “Diagmonagent has stopped” frequently appears. It can still be offensive to people, but it also vanishes instantaneously when you click anywhere on the screen.
When trying to access anything on their phone, a notice shows up and vanishes quickly. While most people ignore this, some individuals are nevertheless annoyed by it and believe it to be a virus. DiagMonAgent, however, is not a virus like OMACP.
A built-in program called Com.sec.android.diagmonagent examines your phone’s operation and makes sure the system is running properly. The fact that it sends notifications demonstrates that it is a valuable program hidden inside Samsung devices and that it is capable of monitoring your device.
How Do You Disable Diagmonagent app?
If the aforementioned fixes didn’t help, you might try turning off the system app. Don’t forget to enable it again right away.
- Go to Settings > Application Manager
- Look for the diagnostic monitor app
- Click on the Uninstall Updates option
- Open Settings
- Find the application again
- Click on it
- Choose Disable
- Restart your phone
How Can I Remove Diagmonagent From My Android Device?
The DiagMonAgent application may need to be uninstalled in order to resolve the issue if the aforementioned techniques fail to do so. There are two ways to remove this program, as shown below:
The ADB technique
A tool called Android Debug Bridge (ADB) is used to execute commands on Android gadgets. Since it requires a computer, using this function could be challenging for someone who is not tech-savvy. Use the instructions below to remove DiagMonAgent using this method:
- Open phone Settings, go to “System” and select “About Phone”
- Tap on the “Build Number” seven times to activate the Developer Options.
- Switch back to the previous menu and open the “Developer Options”
- Turn on USB Debugging and download ADB on your computer.
- Create a new folder and extract the downloaded zip file into it.
- Open the file, press and hold the “Shift” button, and right-click in the blank area.
- Click on “Open PowerShell Window Here” and type the “adb devices” command.
- Connect your phone to the PC using the USB cable.
- Lastly, run the command “adb shell pm uninstall –user 0 com.sec.android.diagmonagent” to uninstall the app from your device.
Using App System Remover
This method requires your phone to be rooted with the “Kingoroot” and can be done in the following steps:
- Start by downloading the App Remover from the App Store.
- Install the application, launch it, and search for “DiagMonAgent.
- Checkmark the box next to the app and click on the “Uninstall Button” to remove the app from your phone.
Can you now manage the DiagMonAgent app on your Samsung smartphone that keeps crashing? The post included a lot of important information regarding this application. Additionally, it provides several solutions for the diagmonagent has stopped problem whenever you run into it. If you do the suggested actions, it should no longer be an annoying notification in the future.
- How To Change Skin Color of Emojis on Android
- How To Get Black Emojis on Android
- How To Get Rid of Taboola News on Android Phone
- How To Remove Taboola News From Android Phone