With the arrival of iOS 16, there were many new features that went unnoticed, since we focused mainly on what meant a quick improvement in productivity compared to the previous version, and we could say that today we are going to talk about one of those features that It has gone completely unnoticed.
We are going to show you how you can view your Apple Watch and do AirPlay Mirroring directly from your iPhone.
In this way you will be able to interact with your Apple Watch, check how the screen design looks and other functionalities directly from your iPhone, isn’t that great? We do, and that’s why we want to show you how it’s done.
As you may have imagined, this functionality is not automatically available to all iPhone users, and it is essentially limited by software, a common policy in the Cupertino company, that is, it will be strictly necessary for you to have iOS 16 or a later version installed on your iPhone, and at the same time have watchOS 9 or a later version installed on your Apple Watch.
In this sense, you will already know that in order to install iOS 16 you will have to have at least an iPhone 8, and to run watchOS 9 you will need an Apple Watch Series 4 or later.
Therefore, we are already clear about the compatible devices and what you are going to need to carry out the “mirroring” of your Apple Watch on your iPhone.
How to view your Apple Watch from the iPhone
You will be surprised how extremely easy it is to perform this function.
- Make sure you’re running at least iOS 16 on your iPhone, and of course watchOS 9 on your Apple Watch.
- Open the settings app on your iPhone
- Go to the Accessibility section , this can be done using the search box at the top of the Settings application, or directly by browsing through the application.
- Once inside the Accessibility section , you will navigate to the Apple Watch Duplication function.
- We will find a switch, we are simply going to activate it, like other usual iOS functions.
- A small window will appear that will show our Apple Watch.
During the execution of this functionality, the screen of our Apple Watch will show a blue frame, the way of telling us that we have established an AirPlay connection.
Now we are going to be able to execute functions from our Apple Watch that will be displayed on the iPhone, or perform these functions directly from the iPhone, it is amazing.
- How to Clear iPhone and Android WhatsApp Storage
- How To Set Up Email on iPhone
- How To Use LiDAR on iPhone 12 Pro