How To Speed Up Android TV – Since the release of Android TV, many people’s viewing habits have shifted dramatically.
However, it is impossible to ignore the fact that certain televisions perform better than others.
As a result, we’ll show you how to make your Android TV perform faster now. The procedure is quite straightforward!
Furthermore, the Android TV’s poor or lag performance detracts from the relaxing time we wish to spend watching TV. This article discusses how to make Android TV run faster and provide continuous entertainment.
Do not be concerned if your television has slowed down for whatever reason. Here are the most effective methods for making Android TV run faster.
How To Speed Up Android TV
1. Get rid of any apps that aren’t in use.
It’s possible that having too many apps installed on your TV can deplete your resources. The programs will take up storage space and run in the background, making your TV slow, sluggish, and unresponsive.
So, go through your installed programs list and uninstall any that you don’t use. To remove an app or game from your Android TV, follow these steps:
- Open your Android TV Menu.
- Head to the Apps section.
- Highlight the app from the list you want to remove.
- Press and hold the Select or Enter key on your Remote.
- Click on Uninstall and select OK to uninstall the app.
You can also uninstall apps from the Google Play Store. From the sidebar on the left, go to the My Apps area, choose the program you want to uninstall, and then click Uninstall.
2. Delete the Cache and Data
If an app or game runs slowly or becomes unresponsive at times, you can delete its cache and data to resolve any temporary issues.
- Go to your Android TV Settings.
- Select Apps. Tap your preferred app.
- Click on Clear Cache and press OK.
- If you want to clear data and reset the app, click on Clear Data.
3. Automatic Software and App Updates should be turned off
In the background, automatic software and app updates may consume needless resources and bandwidth.
The foreground apps may run slower than usual as a result of this. As a result, it’s a good idea to enable automatic software and app upgrades on your Android TV.
- Open Google Play Store on your Android TV.
- Head to the Settings.
- Here, click on Auto-update apps and turn it off.
4. Disable use diagnostics and tracking of your location.
Disabling use diagnostics and location monitoring may improve the efficiency of your Android TV by a tiny amount.
This is due to the fact that apps frequently retrieve your location data in the background, and the system continually sending information to Google about what’s working and what’s not.
You can halt both procedures by doing the following.
- Open the Setting menu on your Android TV.
- Scroll down and click on Location under Personal.
- Here, click on Location Status and turn it Off.
- Now, go back to Settings and click on Usage & Diagnostics.
- Disable the toggle to turn it Off.
Other Ways to Make Your Android TV Run Quicker and Smoother
Aside from the suggestions above, there are a few other things you can do to fix latency on your Android TV:
- Update your Android TV to the most recent version.
- Make sure you only install apps that are compatible with the device.
- To have adequate free storage on your Android TV, delete unwanted stuff.
- Instead than moving to Home, close apps simply hitting the Back button.
- Force Stop using any apps that you believe are interfering with your TV’s performance.
These are the top five How To Speed Up Android TV perform faster and more smoothly. I hope your Android TV now performs more smoothly and efficiently than before.
Please share your thoughts in the comments section below. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions or concerns.
- How To Delete Episode Data Android
- How To Play Super Mario on Android TV
- How To Record On TCL Android TV