How To Stop And Resume Your WhatsApp Voice Recordings – If you use WhatsApp for your communication.
You may have already noticed that one of the communication options offered by the popular application is the ability to record voice recordings.
The voice recording feature is available to all WhatsApp users and allows you to record the message you want to send to your caller.
All you have to do is access the microphone of your device and then record the message you want to send.
But what if you want to pause your voice recording and resume it later? The WhatsApp application allows you to do this and below we present the steps you need to follow.
Stop and Continue Voice Recordings on WhatsApp
The recording of a voice recording in WhatsApp is easily done directly from the message field in the conversations. All you have to do is open the WhatsApp application and:
- Find the conversation you want.
- Tap the microphone icon to start voice recording.
If you do not want to press and hold the record button you can lock the recording by doing the following:
- Press and hold the record button with the microphone.
- Swipe up and tap the padlock icon.
This way you will be able to continue recording without having to press the record button. If you want to pause now and continue later you will need to do the following:
- Tap the pause icon that will appear on the screen and your recording will be paused .
- To continue recording you simply need to tap the recording icon with the microphone.
Remember that you can pause and resume your voice recording as many times as you want. Once you are ready you can click on the send icon and share it with your interlocutor.
We hope this article helps you improve the way you communicate on WhatsApp by sending more complete voice recordings to your loved ones.
- How To Create a Survey on WhatsApp
- How To Use Two Different WhatsApp Accounts on iPhone?
- How to Transfer WhatsApp Chat to New iPhone