Xiaomi introduced the newly added Mimoji (Avatar) feature to the system at the MIUI 13 event. We explain how to enable this new feature on your Xiaomi devices.
Xiaomi’s MIUI interface also comes with a cool Emoji feature , similar to Memoji in iOS , where you can use a new feature called Mimoji, an animated Emoji that tracks and executes our facial movements.
However, Mimoji is a direct copy of iOS Memoji both in terms of design and features. But who wouldn’t want to use a good feature on their device, with or without a copy?
Xiaomi ‘s Mimoji feature ; It comes with some built-in emojis like its mascot, Scrub (Pig), fox, panda and few other emojis. It is also possible to use your own avatar or any of your friends’ faces to create your own avatar. If your MIUI setup doesn’t have this feature , it probably doesn’t! ( These features are not given when we receive MIUI features ) and if you really want to install it, we explain it to you step by step with a new How-To series.
Installing Xiaomi Mimoji
Installing Xiaomi MiMoji is as simple as installing an APK file. You can download and install this file from the link below:
Note: Installing apk is not a reliable way if its source is from unreliable sites and people. The files we offer on our site are completely harmless and reliable sources. Installing apk is entirely at your own risk.
- After downloading the file, go to your browser’s Downloads folder or downloads section
- Tap the file.
- Enable installation from unknown sources if necessary and hit install.
If you don’t know where to look for the unknown sources option, you can find it by doing a quick search in the settings’ search bar, or the installation can direct you there. After installing the APK, open the Mimoji App.
Look at the screen and choose your character from the bottom.
Features of Xiaomi MiMoji:
- Up to 30 Seconds Video of 12 MiMojis.
- Ability to change the pitch of the voice to men, women and cartoons.
- You can save and share the results.
- Unlocked cartoon effect.
- Moving and translating from Chinese to English.
To find and launch the app in your launcher and choose a personality of your choice, all you have to do is press the red button and start the recording. You will then be able to share your MiMoji in video format on any platform you want.
- How To Factory Reset & Hard Reset Xiaomi Mi Note 10
- How to check battery Health on Xiaomi and Redmi
- 4 How To Recover Deleted Contacts from Xiaomi