How To Use Two Apple IDs on iPhone – The Apple ID is basically the identity document and a kind of credit card with which you can access all the products and services for your iPhone.
Despite its importance , it is very common to take the process and the data supplied at the time of creating that identification with little relevance .
Over time , inconveniences arise and at some critical moment you remember that, for example, you had associated an email account that was blocked or that you have not used for a long time and now your main email is another . In such a case a possible solution is to have another ID on your device .
On the other hand, if you are a returning traveler and require use of the Apple Store in each region you visit, you may also need an additional Apple ID without affecting your primary ID. Regardless of the reason why you need to have it, you should know the best ways to manage two Apple IDs without conflict.
How To Manage Apple IDs by closing and logging in manually
A first way to manage two Apple IDs without complications is to log out of the account manually and log back in with a different account. When you do, you’ll also be able to combine some data between the two Apple accounts.
Just pay attention and apply each of the following steps :
- Locate and open Settings on your iPhone.
- Click on the Apple ID at the top.
- Swipe down to the Sign out option and select.
- In case you have activated the section Find my iPhone , you will be asked to enter the password of the current account to deactivate it.
- You will then have the option to keep a local copy of some information on your iPhone (health, contacts, other), before signing out of the Apple account.
- Click the button Sign out of the current account.
- Tap Sign In at the top again to sign in with a different Apple ID, on your same iPhone.
- Write the required data.
- The system will indicate that the registration has been successful and you will have the option to combine local information with the Apple ID that you used to start the current session, which will complete the procedure.
How To Add different iCloud accounts to iPhone apps
In addition to the previous option, you have the possibility of adding several iCloud accounts to the apps on your device, to easily access and modify data. You can implement this alternative in the following way:
- Open Settings on your iPhone.
- Swipe all the way down and locate iPhone apps . Touch any of them (contacts, reminders, mail, calendar) to open it.
- Now, click on Accounts .
- Locate and click on the Add Account option .
- Next, click on the iCloud section to sign in with your Apple ID.
- Write your iCloud data .
- You have possibility to merge your contacts with iCloud account by clicking Merge .
After that last step , other iCloud accounts are added to the iPhone . In the same way, you will have the opportunity to switch between accounts without inconvenience and access your data in the app . Additionally, if you use iCloud to backup and synchronize your data, you will have no problem restoring it whenever you want.
With any of the ways that we indicate you will properly manage the Apple IDs on your smartphone and you will be able to take advantage of the qualities that this implies to get the most out of it.
- The 10 Best Apple Watch Games
- How to remove notifications in Apple CarPlaY
- How To Deactivate or Delete your Apple ID from a computer, iPhone or iPad
- How to share playlists in Apple Music on iPhone and iPad
- How To Factory Reset & Hard Reset Xiaomi Mi Note 10